söndag 18 mars 2012

Jag gillar kavvesh vet ni.

Den här till dig Kelly. Och ja, jag lovar att sjunga den för dig.

I flied through the wilderness
Somehow I made it through
Didn't know how high I was
Until I saw you

I was high way up high
I'd been stuck, in my mums old nest
But time for something new
Such an experience
In the shiny and new

Like a bird
Flying for the very first time
Like a bird
When the wind blows
on your soft skin

Gonna teach you all my skills, boy
My strength is gaining fast
Been saving it all for spring
'Cause now my bird pals are coming back

You're so fine on earth down
Make me see, yeah you make me see
That you want to fly
Yeah, your need to fly
Way up here with me

Like a bird
Flying for the very first time
Like a bird
When the sun shines
in your eyes

Oooh, oooh, oooh

You're so fine in sky high
We'll be here 'til the end of time
'Cause you made me fly
Yeah, you made us fly
Here up in sky high

Like a bird
Flying for the very first time
Like a bird
While flying over the seas
Yeah just you and me

Like a bird, ooh, ooh
Like a bird
Feels so good inside
When you fly me, and your heart beats, and you love me

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Ooh, human
Can't you see my wings fly
For the very first time?

1 kommentar:

k sa...

vilken fin kavvesh du har gjort. rörd till tårar här, alltså.