fredag 18 mars 2011

vad som hänt sedan sist

oops, english it was!
If you remember, me and N went to england. is was a-okay. no it was unbelievable! it was so warm, so sunny and as we walked on the beach in Brighton I felt so happy and "well-satisfied" (hehe). In the end I was tired of being a guest, with only dirty clothes and of course - I really missed my family. but now when I am back in Stockholm I feel like.... i'm not attached here anymore. Except for school and family (of course) and some friends I feel that I've got nothing worth hanging on to here.

I think this trip was important to my. Not only beacuase I really needed a break from Stockholm. This trip was like a proof... that I actually can do the things I want to do - for me! I'm so tired of talking about things that never happens- about going to a concert, flying somewhere else or yeah, what ever.
And also I wont forget.... and maybe wont you... I got a piercing! On the way to the train who would take us to the airport we walked by a tattoo and piercing studio. Me, who always have wanted an industrial piercing, went in there and asked if they did that. Then I got an industrial piercing. I love it!
This might sounds weird but I feel like it's a lengthening of my self. Maybe because I did it for me, and nobody else.???
Well well anyway. Me and N had a fantastic trip to Brighton and London!

1 kommentar:

Willow sa...

Din piercing passar dig som handen i handsken! Tur att england är så nära och att det finns billiga flygbiljetter dit, så att man utan problem kan återvända i princip när man vill!! Snart sticker spel-gänget dit igen på äventyr ;) Då får du visa oss Krispy Kreme! *MYMS*